19

19

1 - a boy in the corner

2. - lockdown

As loud as the trees, from Bexley down to Brentford's quays,
a boy in the corner, 8 avenue, counts time 1,2,3.
Forgetting the loud sounds, the wagon wheels upon London streets,
a parallel universe is formed, swiftly at fault, he secedes.

An enigmatic mind, lost at sea,
Captain Hook walks the plank,
across the Adriatic, to Timbuktu.
a blind priest - it's so silly - all I'm doing is sifting through!

Back of the garden, silently blue
time blended like 1,2,3 - 3 months have passed
silently, the bliss innocence sets its bets
whilst the ambulance sings, bringing men to their beds.

Like telekinesis, life has moved,
across the orchard, morphed, anew,
a silent whisper, the Tao of new,
I understand life now - its so clear - who knew!

Now the flame has infumed, and life resumes,
a man in the corner, a real humanist, sings 1,2,3!
into the wild, marching down the mountain,
She's dressed in red, a look back, she is bounden...

3 - solitude

4 - the blue mountain

I went up the mountain,
got drunk before the stars,
saw the meaning of life
the void behind the facade.
I laughed, I cried, I screamed
with eyes unclouded by smoke.
So simple,
I fell asleep.
I woke up in my bed,
got up. Had some cereal.

5 - Jasper the taoist

6 - yellowman

7 - A yellow blade forms a fine line cut.

FINE LINES!

Fine lines

fine lines

Between a life of blame and crime

The eclipsed dystopia along the spiteful light of the heart.

My human consciousness 

Cuts through me like a tearful blade

Forming a fine line.

8 - media

9 - event 1

10- the forgotten voice

Nor here, nor there
I am the forgotten voice.
Feed me insecurities, pain, or suffering,
I'll soak it up, like a dry sponge
and harden into a happy face,
a parent-trophy, 
to sit on the shelf case.

Too quiet, too coarse,
I am the forgotten voice.
Evil rages inside, anger, or happiness,
Funny versions of myself, a tidal wave.
Don't worry!
He's a happy chap!
Give him a bone!

All alone, no home,
I am the forgotten voice. 
A smile through the sorrow, lonely,
A split-version of Earth.
My phone.
It rings,
I am trying to ring home.

11 - this final goodbye, 1st August 2020


A final goodbye,

A half wave, half smiled, crumbled reply

I left as if it was normal.

Nothing was normal.

A broken shell, timely memories

A shallowed broken energy.

We knew. Everything had changed

As I waved, stupidly, as nothing had changed,

A final goodbye.


To someone there, who would always reply.

Burned into my memory,

This final goodbye.






Comments